Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Oversized Button Down








I got this green oversized button down at Cotton On, one of my favorite stores in the mall, and one thing I absolutely love about it is how versatile it can be. It's lightweight, making it perfect for spring weather, but it also goes with all sorts of outfits. These are just two different ways to wear this button down, but there are so many combinations you can create. That's what I love about it. I feel like I could wear it every day for two weeks and never repeat the same look twice. Plus, it's extremely comfortable, and I'm all about comfort these days. Both outfits were ridiculously simple and easy to do, but ended up looking great too. I've gotten so much wear out of this shirt already, and I bet that I'll get even more use out of it once autumn rolls around, since it's great for layering.





First outfit: Target flats // Francesca's shorts // Cotton On blouse and shirt
Second Outfit: Target sandals // Target shirt dress // Cotton on button down

I'm so happy that the cold weather is pretty much behind us, and it feels great to be wearing light, breathable clothes again. I'm so tired of jeans and sweaters. What are you guys wearing now that the weather is warming up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment