Friday, May 16, 2014

Dreamcatchers and Maxi Skirts




Maxi skirts are probably one of my all time favorite items of clothing. I'm wearing them nonstop, because they're just so amazing! They really work for all seasons, and there's so many different options and choices you can make to style them to how you like. They're great for the summertime, because they're flowy and breathable, but you can always wear them when it's colder out too by just throwing a pair of leggings on underneath! 




Margot decided to sneak into a few of my photographs, and I don't mind--she's the cutest thing in the world.

t-shirt from Cotton On // thrifted cardigan // Target skirt and shoes // homemade necklace

In other news, I've found my new favorite thing to photograph: dreamcatchers. They're so whimsical and have such a spiritual, sylvan feel to them that I just absolutely love. I had a blast taking pictures of these the other day.






Aren't they just lovely? I borrowed these from a friend, but I have to get some of my own. The wind chimes sound beautiful too. I'm going to a flea market this Sunday, so hopefully there might be some there! What are your guys' weekend plans? Doing anything interesting?

2 comments: