Friday, May 9, 2014

A Rainy Day


I don't know about you, but bad weather and a rainy day always seems to sap my creativity when it comes to style. Somehow I always end up in sweatpants and a t shirt, my hair up in a messy bun, avoiding any nice piece of clothing that I own. But today I decided to spice it up, while still keeping that sense of comfort that sweatpants always give you.



These fun pants from Cotton On are absolutely adorable, with a black and white tribal print and a loose, free flow to them. But more importantly, they're wicked comfortable, especially since I bought them a few sizes too big for some extra coziness. I paired them with a simple white tee, a jacket and boom! There's your outfit. Completely comfortable, and perfect for those rainy May days. I better head back to the store and get a bunch more of these pants, because I'm positive I'll be getting quite the wear out of them this spring. 







Cotton On pants / Under Armour t-shirt / Old Navy jean jacket / Target shoes / homemade necklace

Anyone else have any favorite clothing items for these dreary rainy days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment