Sunday, June 8, 2014

Smoothie Madness













 




I am absolutely head over heels in love with smoothies, and my Magic Bullet of course. I have a smoothie pretty much every day, and to be honest, it's almost always the same one. It's just so darn good, I can't help it! Smoothies are like a gift from above, because they taste absolutely delightful, and they're also pretty great for you too. Here's the recipe for my favorite smoothie, its super easy and absolutely delicious. 

Ingredients:
1 Banana
Frozen fruit (I usually do a mix of wild blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
Baby Spinach or Kale
A big ol' spoonful of almond butter
Flax Seed
Chia Seeds
Protein Powder (vanilla)
Almond Milk 

You can pretty much do as much of each ingredient as you'd like, depending on how you want your smoothie. The next step is simple: dump it all into your cup, and blend it all together! Voila, you've got yourself a delicious drink. I usually have this smoothie either for breakfast or after a workout/yoga. It's so refreshing, especially in this warmer weather, and is great for you too. 

Do you guys have any great smoothie recipes to share? I'd love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment