Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Peonies




I absolutely adore this kimono. It's got beautiful colors, and it's so light and flowy, perfect for summertime. I wear it all the time, for it goes with all sorts of different things. Today I paired it with a simple black t-shirt dress, since it's quite warm today, and I love how it turned out. I'm all about comfort, and this is both adorable and extremely comfortable. It's also really nice and cool, which is great for warmer weather. Speaking of warmer weather, it feels like we just got hit with summer! School is almost over, the days are long and bright, and I even spotted a firefly in the darkness the other evening. It feels like it happened overnight, and just yesterday it was January and we were bundled up in sweaters and scarves, trying to keep the chill away. But now we're halfway through 2014, which is crazy. This year is flying by.







Margot decided to sneak into a picture--the cuteness!

dress and sandals from target / kimono from cotton on / hat from hot topic

Are you guys looking forward to summer? Got any interesting plans or adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment