Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gypsy Vibes


I'm feeling a bit like a gypsy in today's outfit. The flowy fabrics, the folded head cloth--it makes me want to roam around the fields playing a guitar and singing (although I have an absolutely terrible singing voice). This is such a comfortable and cool outfit, and even though it's warm today, the fabrics breathe really nicely, and I'm not overheated at all. This little bandana I made out of an old t-shirt is a great way to keep your hair back in warmer weather, for it stays off your face and neck, but you can still wear your hair down. I like it a lot. 



I absolutely love the detailing on this white kimono-style blouse, it's very summery and tropical (in my opinion at least). Anyway, it wouldn't be half as pretty without the lining around the edges. And did I mention how much I love these pants? They have such a cool pattern, and they're super comfortable. They start out tighter from your waist to your upper thigh, and then just get wider and looser, giving it an almost bellbottom look, but a little more relaxed. They're great. 


white kimono from Francesca's / J Jill tank top / pants and shoes from Target


No comments:

Post a Comment