Thursday, September 11, 2014

Getting' Wiggy With It






Hello people of the internet! Today I'm here to talk about this fabulous thing on my head. So ever since I went bald, I've been fascinated with wigs. I got this wig back in August, which is a human hair wig that is intended for daily use. Now I love that wig to death, but I really wanted to get some colored costume wigs as well, just for fun. I've always wanted to dye my hair a crazy color, but I've never had the guts to do so. But wigs give you the opportunity to have crazy fun hair without the permanence of dying it. The next step is to just go out in public with the wig on! 

So when I stumbled across www.abhair.com, I wigged out (bad pun, I know) at the amount of fun cosplay and costume wigs they had available, and for great prices too! So I ordered this pink wig, and another one (which I'm going to exchange for this wig), and I'm obsessed. My only complaint is that the shipping took a long time, but other than that, the quality and price of the wigs were on point. The wigs are comfortable, light, and fairly easy to brush. They also included a wig cap and a comb, which was nice. I would really recommend this site, I'm really happy with it. This wig makes me want to dye my hair once it grows back! 










No comments:

Post a Comment