Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lipstick and Bandanas





Lately I've been venturing out with my makeup and going a bit bolder. I've figured out how to do a cat eye, which looks a bit edgy and cool, and I've been wearing darker lipsticks, which I absolutely love. Makeup is a great way for me to feel good about myself, even when I'm not wearing my wig. You can explore so many different looks through makeup, which I absolutely love. Additionally, I find coordinating makeup with your outfit to be quite fun. 



Nude heels are one of my favorites. They honestly go with just about anything, which I love. I'm a big fan of heels with maxi skirts, for I feel like they really lengthen your legs even more, which can be quite flattering. 


shirt from cotton on // skirt from target // kelly&katie heels // secondhand earings 



No comments:

Post a Comment